Art is intuitive, expressive and fun at MansiMakes
Create With Your Heart and Your Hands Will Follow
This is a real, unedited, uncropped view of my art table. My hands and clothes are usually covered in paint, my stamps and stencils strewn all over the table and my mind is in shutdown mode.
I create with my heart and my hands follow. I create for myself and myself alone. I create without thinking, let alone overthinking, and I encourage you to do the same! My art is a form of self-expression, drawn from my life experience and rooted in authenticity. It doesn’t follow a template and isn’t slave to popularity contests. It’s personal, it’s emotional and it’s honest.
A lot of people get overwhelmed by the idea of letting loose so wantonly. Some common fears I have heard: What if I mess up? What if I make mud? What if I just can’t do what you do? What if I don’t have it in me?
Let me tell you: YOU have a gift…you just haven’t figured out how to unwrap it yet. When doing mixed media, the biggest hurdle you have to overcome is your own fear of “destroying” your art.
I am here to encourage, support and guide you as you learn to lean into your intuition, let go of the idea of perfection and create for YOURSELF, not for anyone else.
- You will receive an email every day for the duration of the course with a link to the techniques being taught that day.
- As the course progresses, you will build on skills you learned on the previous day(s).
- There will be optional assignments at the end of each day.
- Each course will also have a chat feature for discussions /Q&As as well as a forum where you can upload your work, see other students’ creations and hang out with me!
- While each camp has a “start date” you can do the course at your own pace anytime after the course goes live.
I am here to guide you with easy techniques, encourage you to let go and invite you to experiment. Ready to go on this journey with me?
Want to stay in the loop? Be the first one to hear about my in-person and online classes? Receive exclusive content?
Prints of my alcohol ink, gel plate and acrylic paintings on a wide variety of functional products are fulfilled by Redbubble.