I create with my heart and my hands follow. I create for myself and myself alone. I create without thinking, let alone overthinking, and I encourage you to do the same! My art is a form of self-expression, drawn from my life experience and rooted in authenticity. It doesn’t follow a template and isn’t slave to popularity contests. It’s personal, it’s emotional and it’s honest.
New self-paced online classes
A Bit About Me
- My name is Mansi (Maan-see), born and raised in India, bred to be an over-achiever.
- First landed in Iowa to get a master’s degree in health journalism then moved to California for milder weather (and the guy I married). Never looked back and will likely never relocate.
- A recluse at heart, the connections I make run deep.
- Art sustains me emotionally and spiritually. Dark chocolate sustains me perpetually.
- I thrive on honesty, vulnerability and imperfection.
- I’m here to learn and share what I know.
- I don’t shy away from hard work—both physical and psychological— it’s the only way to grow.
- Kindness is my jam and curiosity my fuel.
- Creativity comes easy but time eludes me.