Art With Mansi: May 8 Greeting Cards
I was on YouTube Live today, showcasing some of my recent handmade cards and sharing tips and techniques on how you can make your own with the supplies you have! But if you're curious about the supplies I used, you can always click on the links in the video description or scroll down below.
Unfortunately, YouTube decided to delete all comments that were made during the broadcast, so I couldn't do a random drawing of the people who attended. If you participated in the Live video, would you please drop a comment here and I'll mail you a handmade card?
For color inspiration, visit Design Seeds. It's a community-driven website and you can search for color combinations by hues, seasons, nature or names of colors.
If you'd like to get notified of future live sessions, please subscribe to my newsletter.
Products specifically discussed in this video:
- 120 lb cover cardstock Accent Opaque White
- 110 lb cardstock Neenah Classic Crest
- Colored cardstock
- Watercolor Wash Paper Pad (for easy backgrounds/envelopes)
- Yupo paper
- Strathmore mixed media cards
- Color Wheel
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush
- Cut Align, precision slotted ruler
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Fine Line Applicator and Bottle (for glue)
- Black fine and medium point Sharpie
- Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- Easy clean mat