Quick Coloring Tips with Pencils
I've made a quick hyperlapse video here on how you can use your water-soluble color pencils to get the effect of water colors without the hassle of traditional watercoloring pans/bottle sets. I find this to be a very convenient way to color on the go and I can use the pencils as is, without water, to add more intense lines.
Have you tried watercoloring with pencils? What method do you use? Do you have a favorite brand of pencils? Would you like real-time painting videos? Please leave a comment and let me know!
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below.
(These are compensated affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here. As always, I was not paid to do this post and I only use products from companies I love.)
- Speedball Art Products Fluid 100 Artist Watercolor Paper 140 lb Hot Press
- Fluid Watercolor Hot Press Block 9X12
- Altenew Watercolor Paper Pad 9x12
- Altenew Water Color Paper Loose Sheets A2
- Altenew Watercolor Brush 3-pack Bundle
- Watercolor Brush Pens set of 6
- Scrapbook Waterbrushes Rounded Tip Set of 3
Water Soluble Color Pencils