Mixed Media Journal Cover Printing
Today, I am making a mixed media journal cover with my Gelli Arts 6x6” Gel Printing Plate and Liquitex Basic Acrylics. I love working with these acrylics as they’re so pigmented and smooth on easily on to the gel plate.
These journals make for such beautiful gifts and can be easily customized. Please follow along the video with detailed captions on the process and let me know if you have any questions.
Here are links to all the products I used:
- Gelli Arts 6x6” Gel Printing Plate
- Liquitex Basic Acrylics
- Craft Smart Gold Pigment Ink
- Liquitex Glass Beads Texture Gel
- Gold Shimmer Paper
- Stabilo Woody Color Pencils
- Gold Twine
- Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Newspaper Background Stamp
- Memento Dew Drops Pigment Ink
- Salty Ocean Distress Ink
- Ink Blending Brush
- Distress Mica Ink Antiqued Brass
- Ranger Ink Enamel Accents
- Jacquard Lumiere Rose Gold
- “Memories” Die Cut
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
You don’t need this assortment of supplies to create a customized journal … all you need is a gel plate, acrylic paints and your imagination to make something beautiful. I hope you have fun exploring.
See you next time!